PLEASE DO NOT STEP ON OR PHOTOGRAPH IN PRAIRIE AREAS
PORTRAIT SESSIONS ALLOWED ONLY BY RESERVATION
Contact email@example.com to secure your time slot.
PHOTOGRAPHERS, PLEASE MAKE A DONATION
In exchange for use of this beautiful backdrop, Frankford Preservation Foundation, the non-profit that operates the Frankford Historic Prairie and Church, asks professional photographers to donate to FPF (suggested amount: $50.00 per session) at frankfordpreservationfoundation.networkforgood.com.
Frankford Historic Church and Prairie is private property. In order to maintain the integrity of our grounds and delicate prairie, it is vital that our guests and photographers abide by these rules:
- Do not step, sit, or walk in designated prairie areas.
- No props, including tents.
- Do not pick flowers.
- Do not climb, sit or lean on trees, shrubs or church railings.
- No photography in the cemetery except for families of those buried there.
The following rules also apply to photographers as well as guests:
- No candles or open flames on the grounds.
- Keep roads clear of parked vehicles at all times to allow visitors access to cemetery. Stay on paved roads.
- Keep pets on a leash. Pick up after pets.
- No alcohol on the grounds.
- No smoking of any kind, including e-cigs and vaping.
PLEASE NOTE: Photography is not allowed during weddings and FPF sponsored events. No exceptions. To ensure the success of your session, please make reservations.
For information on upcoming events, we invite you to sign up for our newsletter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We truly appreciate your interest in the Frankford Historic Church and Prairie and thank you for valuing our property as the historic treasure that it is.